FASIS provides its members with an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) through a contract with Managed Health Network (MHN) Services.
The EAP is a pass-through coverage program administered by FASIS and members deal directly with FASIS staff on rate notifications, renewals, invoices, and payments; however, benefit questions are handled directly by MHN.
The EAP provides confidential services for member employees and their families in dealing with personal and workplace-related problems. These problems include, but are not limited to, relationships, alcohol/drugs, legal/mediation issues, stress, financial, emotional, and dependent care.
Benefits of EAP include:
- Five to nine counseling sessions per benefit period, depending upon the plan selected;
- Services including self-assessments, health and fitness, self-help programs, and on-line seminars;
- Brown-bag training, supervisor orientation, management consultation, job performance referrals, and employee orientation; and
- Web-video consultation services
- Premium Legal Services
- Premium Financial Servies
- Premium ID Theft Services
FASIS members may upgrade their existing EAP program to premier online services, which include wellness services. Information may be obtained through the MHN website at the following link: